Assembly Instructions for US Nylon Decorative Banner Set
with two-piece pole
- Remove contents from box and lay on flat surface. You
should have the following:
• Two-way white nylon bracket with 3 screws for
mounting & setscrew.
• US Flag with banner sleeve
• 2-section varnished hardwood pole with ball ornament
and “no-slide” snap- clip
• Flag Etiquette brochure
- Mount bracket to porch or side of house with screws
- Slide banner sleeve onto top half of pole
- Attach snap-clip to pre-slit Velcro tab, which is sewn
inside the upper part of the sleeve of US flag. Detach
and discard the part of the Velcro tab that has the adhesive
- Assemble the 2 sections of flagpole.
- Insert pole into bracket either at a 45 degree angle
for flag-style display or at 90 degree angle for banner-style
- Secure with set-screw on bracket.
Note: There may be a second
Velcro tab sewn in the lower part of the sleeve. This 2nd
tab can be used as additional way to secure the flag to the
pole if the flag is displayed vertically in a floor stand
(not supplied in this set). Do not use this tab if displaying
your flag as described above, as this will allow the flag
to tangle more easily.